We specialize in cleaning up "dirty" soil. Abscope offers the benefits of more than 25 years of site remediation construction experience.
We have managed large-scale landfill closures, new landfill construction, numerous sheetpiling installations, and associated major excavation activities. Associated water-management activities for construction have included bypass pumping of 40,000 gpm for stream diversion.
Remedial soil excavation capabilities include:
- Environmental cleanup of private and government-mandated contaminated sites
- Bypass pumping to reroute natural bodies of water
- Sheeting and shoring
- Excavation/relocation of contaminated soils
- On-site/off-site treatment of contaminated soils
- Streambank capping (for example, AquaBloc)
- Geosynthetic and HDPE liner installations
- Landfill and surface impoundment capping
- Characterization, transportation, and disposal of hazardous and nonhazardous waste
- Subsurface investigations
- Civil site work