Tank Cleaning, Removal, & Installation
Abscope's aboveground storage tank (AST) and underground storage tank (UST) services include decontaminations and closures for a wide range of commercial, industrial, municipal, and residential clients. We capably cover every aspect of the tank closure process, including correspondence and coordination with regulatory agencies; removal, transport, and disposal of liquid and solid waste; sampling and analysis; and closure report preparation.
Our capabilities also include performance of follow-up subsurface investigations (Phase II Environmental Site Assessments, or ESAs), if required by the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NYSDEC) or other regulatory entity. Abscope uses only 40-hour OSHA trained personnel for tank closures, NYSDEC Part 364 permitted transport vehicles for off-site waste disposal, and follows a strict corporate safety policy.
Our services include:
- Cleaning or closure of ASTs and USTs
- Installation of ASTs and USTs
- Removal and disposal of tank carcasses
- On-site screening for contaminated soil
- Excavation sampling and analysis
- Closure report preparation
- Backfill and site restoration
- Subsurface investigations (Phase II ESAs)